Survey of Native American / First Nations language use on Facebook

Dr. MJ Hardman hardman at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:30:19 UTC 2014

I gather this is only for the English-speaking Northern Hemisphere?  We do
use some Jaqaru on fb, and it is increasing since the Civil Register Jaqaru
in Tupe.  MJ

On 9/23/14, 6:34 AM, "Julia Sallabank" <js72 at soas.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Gary
>
> Can we do this for non-American languages?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Julia
>
> On 22 September 2014 20:58, Gary Holton <gary.holton at uaf.edu> wrote:
>> Do you use Native language on Facebook? If so, then please consider taking
>> our survey! It only takes a few minutes to complete, and participants are
>> eligible for valuable prizes!
>>
>> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGMTVYB
>>

>> Please share this link widely, and feel free to contact ANLA if you have any
>> questions regarding the survey.

>> Gary Holton
>> Director, Alaska Native Language Archive
>> Professor of Linguistics, Alaska Native Language Center
>> University of Alaska Fairbanks
>> 306B Brooks Building
>>
>> Postal address:
>> Box 757680
>> Fairbanks, AK  99775-7680
>> USA
>>
>> Phone, fax, email:
>> +1 907 474 6585 <tel:%2B1%20907%20474%206585>  [voice]
>> +1 907 474 6586 <tel:%2B1%20907%20474%206586>  [fax]
>> gmholton at alaska.edu
>> http://www.uaf.edu/anla

Dr. MJ Hardman
Professor Emeritus
Linguistics, Anthropology and Latin American Studies
University of Florida
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú
website:  http://clas.ufl.edu/users/hardman/