Survey of Native American / First Nations language use on Facebook

Richard Zane Smith rzs at wildblue.net
Tue Sep 23 20:57:10 UTC 2014

I use Dan Harvey's ACORNS free program for posting audio in words,
sentences and even shorter songs in FB.
For quick video lessons i use the video camera attached to the front of the
imac in the app "Photo Booth"
however it creates a mirror image, so if i'm going to hold up "read-along"
material. i have to print the document backwards :-)
there maybe an easier way but I don't know it.
but finding that FB members see it all as "interesting" but In my opinion
its just not "catching hold"
I keep thinking "but children are growing up RIGHT NOW" and are missing out
every day we don't make an effort to use our languages.
-Richard

--

*Immersed in arts, *
*singing our songs, dancing our dances, and speaking our language - proud

richardzanesmith.wordpress.com

<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>

//www.facebook.com/richardzane.smith
<http://richardzanesmith.wordpress.com>