The Neolithic Hypothesis

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 04:22:20 UTC 1999

I wrote:
<<I write that well if Mycenaean didn't change in all those years>>

<<-- all what years?  Virtually all our Mycenaean documents date from the
same period.>>

What are you talking about?  Is a "period" supposed to be shorter than "all
those years"?  The Jurassic Period was a few million years.  Is that enough
for you?  Do you specialize in meaningless objections?

S. Long

[ Moderator's comment:
  The Mycenaean documents span roughly 200 years, very little time speaking in
  historical linguistic terms.  The objection is warranted and hardly without
  meaning.