LIST MASTER

Fri Mar 12 20:00:33 UTC 1999

Rich:
	I'm getting doubles of somethings --or maybe I'm seeing double :>

[ While trying to improve the efficiency of delivery to the Indo-European list,
  a few Nostratic postings got sent out twice, and a few Nostratic subscribers
  (but not all) received one or two Indo-European postings.  I hope no one was
  too greatly inconvenienced.

  I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that the backlog caused by the
  meltdown in February is finally all caught up, and postings to both lists
  will once again come out in a timely manner.  Thank you all for continuing to
  make both of these lists interesting to read and to moderate.

								Rich Alderson ]