The Neolithic Hypothesis

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 11:34:54 UTC 1999

I wrote:
<<I have some reason to believe that a simple change in locale and neighbors
can account for the lexical or basic phonological differences between Greek
and Sanskrit in a relatively short time (much shorter than the 2000-3000 years
you've estimated.)  Ancient German and Latin traveled a much shorter distance
to become modern English and French in a much shorter time.>>