Plosive-liquid clusters in euskara borrowed from IE?

Wed May 12 15:48:02 UTC 1999

a gandul is a "pigeon pea" and is about half the size of a sweet pea
I think it's only used as "lazy" in Spanish slang and I seem to remember
seeing it used that way in literature of the Siglo de Oro --but it's been
many years since I've read that stuff