Historical Greek Grammar

Max Wheeler maxw at cogs.susx.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 14:35:48 UTC 2000

Horrocks, Geoffrey, 1997, Greek. A history of the language and its
speakers, London/New York: Longman has relevant phonological information in
chap. 11 'Spoken Greek in the Byzantine Empire'.

Max

--On Saturday, December 9, 2000 18:33 -0800 Philip Rusche
<ruschep at nevada.edu> wrote:

> Could someone please recommend to me a standard and up-to-date historical
> grammar of Greek?  I am working with some Greek texts from the Middle Ages
> and need some references for phonological changes (they are glosses, so I

Max W. Wheeler
School of Cognitive & Computing Sciences
University of Sussex
Falmer
BRIGHTON BN1 9QH, G.B.

Tel: +44 (0)1273 678975 Fax: +44 (0)1273 671320 Email:
maxw at cogs.susx.ac.uk