IE "Urheimat" and evidence from Uralic linguistics

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 09:41:09 UTC 2000

<<>Betraying my ignorance, I must once again ask why this exchange must have
>happened with PIE and not with an early daughter.

-- because if it was early enough for these word forms, it would BE the PIE
language.>>

I must ask you how you know that.  How specifically do you know the word
forms given do not belong to a daughter?  How would these specific word forms
be different if they belonged to a daughter?  I'm looking forward to your
reply.

Steve Long