bilingual language acquisition

Sabine Prechter Sabine.Prechter at anglistik.uni-giessen.de
Thu Dec 17 15:17:11 UTC 1998

Dear fellow researchers,

a student of mine is working on a paper on the structure of caretaker input
in multilingual settings.
As far as I remember, one of the reactions to the bilingualism discussion
came from a Japanese family raising their children in English and Japanese.
I would be really grateful if they could contact me and let us know a bit
more about their experience and maybe also literature they used since this
student is also a non-native speaker of English, but raises her daughter in
a multilingual environment.

Thanks in advance,

Sabine Prechter

________________________________
Para ser grande, se inteiro:  nada teu exagera ou exclui.
Se todo em cada coisa. Poe quanto es no minimo que fazes.
Assim em cada lago a lua toda brilha, porque alta vive.
14.02.1933              Ricardo Reis

Sabine Prechter
Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. Andreas H. Jucker
Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
FB 10 Anglistik
Otto-Behaghel Str. 10 B/4
D-35394 Giessen, Germany
Fax +49 641 99-30159;   Fone+49 641 99-30065