No subject

Jarovinszkij Alekszandr szasa at nytud.hu
Fri Apr 30 10:04:16 UTC 1999

Dear Rochelle,
See our papers:
Alexandr Jarovinskij, 1995. On bilingual socialization. In: Keith E. Nelson and
Zita Reger (eds.) Children's language, vol. 8. Hillsdale, New Jersey: Lawrence
Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, 23-40.
Alexandr Jarovinskij, 1997. The structure of the mental lexicon in
Hungarian-Russian bilingual children. Acta Linguistica Hungarica, vol. 44
(1-2), 203-223.
All the best
Sasha