Japanese CHILDES data

Susanne Miyata smiyata at asjc.aasa.ac.jp
Fri Feb 5 08:42:13 UTC 1999

Dear Linda, dear Kazumi,

there is already an 1998 update of the 'CHILDES manual for Japanese',
as well as a JCHAT CD-ROM (also v.1998) containing Japanese data in both
romaji and Kana (which may give you an idea how to transcribe),
as well as a MOR lexicon for Japanese and a Wakachigaki-guideline.

for more information please have a look at our homepage, as Kazumi suggested,
http://jchat.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp/jchat/
and/or contact me personally,

sincerely,
-- Susanne Miyata <smiyata at asjc.aasa.ac.jp>