books of readings

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Jun 29 16:29:43 UTC 1999

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  It turns out that I am also working on a set of readings in child language
acquisition.  In my case, it is for Psychology Press.  So, if you have ideas
on essential readings or course syllabi that you pass on to Mike and Liz, I
would love to receive a copy too.  Somewhere along the line, Michael, Liz,
and I should be able to figure out how not to publish two books of readers
that have the same content.  There are so many good readings to be sampled
that it should be pretty easy to avoid serious overlap.

--Brian MacWhinney  (macw at cmu.edu)