Internet resources and Eva Berglund's address

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Mar 8 17:46:21 UTC 1999

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  Eva Berglund's last letter raises a useful point.  It would be great
to have a better set of links to Internet resources on the issue of
language learning.  Right now, this page lists 7 other sites:
  http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/sites.html
They include SALT, CompProf, JCHAT, IASCL, Neonatal Cry, UCSF
(Merzenich), and the Wisconsin symposium page.  Presumably there are
dozens more.  I tried sending reply mail to Eva asking her to collect
answers to send to me, but the mailer in Sweden said her address was
ambiguous and returned my message.  So, if you can think of other sites
to include, please send the info to both me and Eva or even just post
it to info-childes.  Many thanks.
  Along this line, I have found it really easy to search the
info-childes archive at
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/info-childes.html
and I would recommend that site to others too.

--Brian MacWhinney