Req: Information on early Language devt. in Tamil

Gowri Iyer giyer at crl.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 9 05:12:24 UTC 1999

Dear Info-childes subscribers,

 I am a doctoral student at UCSD/ SDSU. I was looking for research work
done in early lexical development in Tamil-speaking children. I did a
literature search but came up with very little information and none
relevant to early language development in Tamil speaking children.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me any information
pertaining to this issue.

Thanks in advance. If I do get many responses I will forward the
information to info-childes (subscribers) for anyone else who might be
interested.

- Best Regards
Gowri

Gowri K.Iyer

Room E, 2330 Alvarado Ct.		       Center for Research in Language 0526
Language and Communicative Disorders     University of Caifornia, San Diego
Joint Doctoral Program SDSU/UCSD         9500 Gilman Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-1518                 La Jolla, CA 92093-0526
Ph# (619)594-8669-(O)                    Ph# (619)534-3926
e-mail: giyer at crl.ucsd.edu