language in Teletubbies

Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-Smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 20 14:20:51 UTC 1999

out of curiosity, is the US version of Teletubbies using the British
voicing or has the voiceover been redone to a US accent?  I heard it in
French the other day and thought the language sounded more "adult-like"
than what I'd heard on British TV but this was just a quick impression of
course.
Annette K-S