language and relationships

Kelley Sacco ks7t at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 29 14:52:24 UTC 1999

Dear subscribers,

I study language and relationships with children from 2 to 4 years old. I
am trying to compare "normal" children with over gifted children to
school and at home.  Are teacher-child interaction and mother-child
interaction very different between these two groups? I am in search for
litterature about subject and particulary for litterature about very
young overgifted children.  I found nothing in CHILDES bibliography.
I hope somebody can help me to find something somewhere...
Thank you.

Noëlle MIGNOT <mignot.noelle at free.fr>