accessing the database of addresses

Barbara Zurer Pearson bpearson at comdis.umass.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:32:24 UTC 1999

Dear Brian
(but also the list.  I can't be the only one who hasn't
set up the link....)

I keep forgetting how to get into the fancy new database
of addresses.  Is the old list still available somewhere
on the site?  Can you remind us of the password etc.

(If Elena Nicolaidis is there, I got a request for her
address.  I told the person to check out the list on
the Childes Website, but was away from home and didn't
have all the info to do it myself even.)

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Zurer Pearson, Ph.D.
Project Manager, NIH Working Group on AAE

Department of Communication Disorders
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
117 Arnold House
Amherst MA 01003