Seeking Cross-linguistic Overviews/Readings

Lynn Santelmann santelmannl at pdx.edu
Fri Sep 3 19:01:44 UTC 1999

Dear All,

I am seeking readings suitable for upper level undergraduates that give
good cross-linguistic (or cross-cultural) _overviews_ in the areas of
phonological production, syntax and discourse development. I have many
readings that deal with specific languages, but am having trouble finding
accessible readings that give a good overview of a range of data.
Suggestions for readings outside these areas would also be welcomed (they
may be better than the ones I'm already using). I will post a summary of

(Please pardon me if this appears twice, I seem to be getting my messages
bounced back to me.)

Thank you for your help,

Lynn Santelmann
Lynn Santelmann, Ph.D.