Cochlear implants

Asa Nordqvist asanord at ling.gu.se
Fri Dec 8 18:35:16 UTC 2000

Dear info-childers,
I and my colleague Kerstin Nelfelt at Gothenburg university, Sweden, will
run a project (starting in January 2001) where will follow and examine the
langauge development by some Swedish young deaf children that have got
Cochlear implants. We are very interested in getting in contact with
researchers that have experiences from similar projects in other countries
and languages.
Thanks in advance,
Åsa Nordqvist

AAsa Nordqvist
PhD-student
Dept of Linguistics                 phone: +46-31-7734627
Goeteborg University		    fax: +46-31-7734853
Box 200			            e-mail: asanord at ling.gu.se
SE-405 30  Goeteborg	            http://www.ling.gu.se/~asanord/
Sweden