language screening and MacArthur CDIs

Barbara Conboy bconboy at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jul 26 18:54:28 UTC 2000

We are interested in knowing about published studies that have used any
version of the MacArthur Communicative Development Inventories (i.e., any
language).  We are especially interested in knowing about studies that have
used the CDI as a language screening measure, e.g. to identify children at
risk for language impairment or other communicative disorders.  If you have
a recent publication (within the past 5 years) in which you have used the
CDI for screening, group identification, or as a language outcome measure,
could you please forward this information to:

bconboy at ucsd.edu

We will post the list once it is compiled.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Barbara Conboy
Donna Thal

San Diego State University