The acquisition of verbs in bilingual children

Maja Jensvoll maja_henriette at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 11:27:43 UTC 2000

Hi!
I am a student at the University of Tromso, Norway,
and I am working on my master's thesis in English
linguistics. I will be testing three Norwegian\English
bilingual children aged 2, 4 and 6 in their use of
both strong and week verbs in both languages. I was
wondering if anyone knew of references where I could
find a list of the most freequently used verbs in
English or references to verb tests which have been
conducted on both children and adults.

Sincerely
Maja Henriette Jensvoll