language acquisition web sites

Jan Edwards edwards.212 at osu.edu
Wed May 10 15:40:01 UTC 2000

Hi everyone,

Here's a teaching-related question.  I'm putting my graduate language
acquisition course on Web CT and I'm looking for web site addresses for
good web sites related to child language acquisition (very broadly defined,
including early cognitive development, chimp talk, infant speech
perception, etc.) to include as links.  I've found some web sites for
reading, but that's about it.

If anyone knows of good web sites related to child language acquisition,
could you please email me the web site addresses?  I'll post a summary on
the list-server if people are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Jan Edwards