joining IASCL

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:15:31 UTC 2001

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  After I posted the message about the first volume on bilingualism edited
by Cenoz and Genesee, a couple of people asked me what IASCL was and how one
could join it.  IASCL is the International Assocation for the Study of Child
Language.  It has met once every three years since 1975 at different
locations around the globe.  The last meeting was in San Sebastian in the
Basque Country in 1999 and was attended by about 600 researchers.  The next
meeting is in Madison, Wisconsin.  You can find out more information about
the International Association, the next meeting, the book series, and such,
by going to
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/html/sites.html

or

http://cnts.uia.ac.be/iascl/

The procedure for joining is explained at this last link.  Click on the
words "new members: registration"

--Brian MacWhinney