S. CHIAT

Aliyah MORGENSTERN morgen at idf.ext.jussieu.fr
Fri Feb 2 23:15:34 UTC 2001

I'm a French linguist in language acquisition now working a bit on the
acquisition of personal pronouns, and "pronominal reversal" in particular.
I'm VERY interested in Shulamut Chiat's work written in the 1980's,  and
have no idea what has become of her and if she has continued in the same
field. Does anyone know where she is and if she is still doing research (on
personal pronouns or anything else - I am in fact less familiar with her
work on phonology).
Thank you very much for any information and best regards to Shulamuth Chiat
if anyone knows her...
Aliyah Morgenstern