S. CHIAT

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 20:48:38 UTC 2001

I don't know her personally, but I have come across a few recent papers of
which she was one of the authors. There is one on pronominal reversal in
autism:

A. Lee, R. Hobson and S. Chiat: I, you, me and autism: an experimental
study; Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 1994, 24, 155-176

The most recent papers are on verb use in both children and aphasic
patients:

D. Ambalu, S. Chiat and T. Pring: When is it best to hear a verb? The
effects of the timing and focus of verb models on children's learning of
verbs; Journal of Child Language, 1997, 24, 25-34

J. Marshall, T. Pring and S. Chiat: Verb retrieval and semantic production
in aphasia; Brain and Language, 1998, 63, 159-183

Her address given in the papers is the Department of Clinical
Communication Studies, City of London University.

Hope that helps,

Ann