Misformatted table

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Jan 14 08:08:04 UTC 2001

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  It appears that Table 52 in the Third Edition of the CHILDES Manual is
misformatted.  The categories there were supposed to be in alphabetical
order, as in earlier versions of the manual, but somehow I destroyed the
correct alphabetization during reformatting.  A corrected version of the
table in Word format can be downloaded from
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/html/morcats.doc.

Thanks to Ursula Stephany for noting the problem and providing the corrected
table.  My apologies for the error.

If need this table for your work and have any trouble downloading it, please
send me a note and I will send it to you as an email attachment.  Please
note that the table is correct in the two earlier versions of the manual and
the contents of this particular table have not changed since the first
edition.

--Brian MacWhinney