Thanks to Info-Childes to keep this message for Yesim Kesli

CMartinot at aol.com CMartinot at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 09:16:08 UTC 2001

Dear Yesim Kesli
I have received all your messages concerning the symposium in Paris about
Acquisition and the construction of meaning in a crosslinguistics
perspective, but all my responses are being returned to me, so if you read
this message, give me another e-mail adress, or give me your postal adress so
that I could send to you the research design and the story (-in english or in
french, as you like), I hope you can read this message, Claire Martinot,