Imitations, vocalisation, gestures and eyecontact in young children

vicky janssen vickyjanssen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:16:08 UTC 2001

Hello,

A few weeks ago I sended a question concerning turntaking and autonomy in
young children, and I wanted to thank you all for the help you gave me.  I
also wish you all the best in this new millennium (better late wishes than
no wishes).

If possible, I'd like some more help, and this time it concerns imitations,
vocalisation, gestures and eyecontact in normally hearing children from the
age of 1-3.
I find a lot of information in the literature concerning these topics, but
the problem is the definitions of the topics must be exactly the same as the
ones I use in my work.
So I hope I can rely again on your knowledge and concern.

Best regards

Vicky Janssen
Student in Speech and Language Pathology