new list on CI research!

Asa Nordqvist asanord at ling.gu.se
Mon Jan 29 15:37:04 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues,
Some time ago we sent out a request for research on language development in
children with Cochlear Impants. We received quite a lot of responses, and
we thank you for that. If anyone is interested in a summary, please feel
free to contact me and I will provide that. In addition, as a response to
the feedback we received, and since we feel that it would be fruitful to
have a place where CI researchers can share results, questions and
experiences, we have just started a new e-mail list: ci-langdev at ling.gu.se.
If you are interested in subscribing, please follow these instructions:

Send an e-mail to <majordomo at ling.gu.se> and write:
	subscribe <ci-langdev>
in the body text (NOT on Subject line)

(In case you want to be deleted, do the same procedure but write
'unsubscribe'.)

If you know of other people who might be interested, please feel free to
forward this message.

Best wishes,
Åsa Nordqvist and Kerstin Nelfelt, Göteborg University, Sweden

AAsa Nordqvist
PhD-student
Dept of Linguistics                 phone: +46-31-7734627
Goeteborg University		    fax: +46-31-7734853
Box 200			            e-mail: asanord at ling.gu.se
SE-405 30  Goeteborg	            http://www.ling.gu.se/~asanord/
Sweden