book-sharing and children with language impairments

Kim DesBarres annkiddy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 19:31:37 UTC 2001

Dear Info-Childes,

A couple of corrections to the references I sent out earlier today:

The Dale, et al. (1996) article's page numbers are 213-235.

The Kirchner (1991) chapter is in a book edited by T.M. Gallagher only (Rees
wrote a preface to the book).  The page numbers are 307-332.

Thanks to Sandy Friel-Patti for bringing these errors to my attention.

Kim M. DesBarres, M.S., CCC-SLP
Doctoral Student
Child Language Development and Disorders
School of Human Development and Communication Disorders
University of Texas at Dallas