IASCL 2005

Brian MacWhinney macwhinn at hku.hk
Mon May 28 08:49:33 UTC 2001

Dear Info-CHILDES,

  The International Association for the Study of Child Language (IASCL) will
hold its next meeting in Madison, Wisconsin July 16-21.  However, to provide
more time for planning, we are also now working out plans for the meeting in
2005.  We have received proposals to host the meeting in 2005 from our
colleagues at Reading (England), Jyväskylä (Finland), and Berlin (Germany).
The choice between these three proposals will be made by a vote of the 20
members of the IASCL Executive Committee.  However, we would very much like
to solicit input from all IASCL members on this choice.  If you are
interested in providing input, could you please read the proposals at
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/2005.pdf
and then send any votes or comments to macw at cmu.edu?

Many thanks,

Brian MacWhinney (IASCL President)