digital video and audio system

Barbara Fazio fazio.13 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 12 13:37:27 UTC 2001

I need a system in my lab that will allow me to produce short video segments to later show on laptop computers. Therefore, I need to be able to produce digital audio and video as well as record digital audio and video. I am in the process of converting my equipment from analog to digital. In my former system, I had a mounted camera with a remote control and an omni-directional microphone both feeding into VCR system with a mixer. The system also included a PC workstation complete with hardware and software that allowed me to convert the analog videos to compressed digital video. I would appreciate any suggestions for digital video and audio equipment and/or computer hardware and software.  Thanks!

Barbara Fazio fazio.13 at osu.edu