an incredibly late summary

chaim and leah gedalyovich glh33 at zahav.net.il
Tue Sep 25 08:10:42 UTC 2001

Dear all,

A while back I posted a request for information on neural activity studies with infants. I have finally got myself organized to post a summary. I thank Margaret Friend, Elisabeth Bates, John Bohannon,Janet Werker, and Sylvia Ashwell for their kind responses.

So here it is:

Jusczyk, Peter W. 1997. The discovery of spoken language.

Mills, Debra L., Coffey-Corina, Sharon, Neville, Helen J. Langauge comprehension and cerebral specialization from 13 to 20 months. Developmental Neuropsychology. Vol.13(3), 1997, 397-445.

Work by Dennis Molfese (University of Louisville, Psychology) (speech)
             Patricia Kuhl (University of Washington, Seattle)
             Marie Cheour, Aaltonen, Naatanen (speech)
             Maritza RIvera-Gaxiola, Mark Johnson, Annette Karmiloff-smith (speech)
             Ghisleane Dehaene (Dehaene-Lambrertz) (phonetics, phonology)
Best,
Leah