RA position at Rutgers-New Brunswick

karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 8 14:01:10 UTC 2002

Dear Colleague,

I am looking for a full-time research assistant/lab manager.  Ongoing
projects in my lab fall into 5 areas: 1) normal language acquisition,
2) abnormal language acquisition, 3) adult language processing, 4)
genetics of language and 5) perinatal influences on language
development.

The position is ideal for someone who has a BA in psychology,
linguistics, or a related field and is taking time off before applying
to graduate school.

If you know anyone who might be appropriate, please ask them to
contact me by email (karin at ruccs.rutgers.edu) or fax (732-445-6715).
No phone calls please.

Best,

Karin Stromswold