SRCLD/IASCL Paper

Jarrad Lum j.lum at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Aug 11 23:21:11 UTC 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Recently I have received some requests for copies of my slides from my
paper titled "An examination into grammatical knowledge and cognitive
skills in children with Specific Language Impairment" which was presented
at the recent meeting in Madison.  Unfortunately, over the weekend my
computer was infected with a virus and as a result I lost the return
addresses for those wishing to have copies.  For those of you who are
interested could you please e-mail me again.

Cheers
Jarrad
Jarrad Lum
Associate Lecturer & PhD Student