tags

keith nelson k1n at email.psu.edu
Wed Aug 28 18:08:34 UTC 2002

Dear Nina,  Tag acquisition under experimental conditions are covered
in a paper of mine in Dev. Psych, 1977, 13, 101-107.  Theoretical
discussion of conditions supporting acquisition for tags and other
complex syntactic structures are provided in a series of papers, all
referenced in a 2000 chapter I wrote for L. Menn & N. B. Ratner in
Language Production in Children.   Hope this is helpful.  Best,
Keith Nelson, Penn State University