Kellogg W. Hunt studies request

Irene Checa Garc=?ISO-8859-1?B?7Q==?=a icheca at ual.es
Tue Dec 17 14:26:58 UTC 2002

Dear info-childes subscribers,
I am a Ph. D. Student working on the implementations and improvement of
Kellogg W. Hunt's indexes of syntactic maturity and its versions for
Spanish. I came across with a reference in one of his articles (1977) to
some experiments of rewriting done on some Asian and Pacific languages, such
as: Japanese, Marshallese, Laotian, Fijian, Indonesian and Korean. These
studies were carried over in 1974 in the East-West Center in Honolulu and I
contacted them with no positive results unfortunately. So I would be very
thankful if someone could give me any references concerning these studies or
any contact information of his author Kellogg W. Hunt.

Thanks in advance,
Irene Checa-García
University of Almería
Spain