Phonology of Hearing Impaired children

Gerald & Limor gerald at netmedia.net.il
Fri May 31 20:54:54 UTC 2002

Dear fellow researches,
I am a PhD student and I am interested in phonology of hearing impaired
children.
It is a longitudinal research and we intend to compare the prosodic
development of children during their first stages of language
acquisition.
The emphasis is on deaf children with a cochlear implant.
I am interested in the prosodic theory and also in the optimality
theory.
I have two requests:
1. Do you know bibliography on this topic which might help me?
2. Do you know a program for analyzing the data (number of syllables,
complexity of syllables,
Stress, onset, coda acquisition etc.)?
Thank you by advanced
Adi-Bensaid Limor