Question to the community

Kathryn King kathryn at multilingual-matters.com
Wed Nov 6 08:58:57 UTC 2002

As the publisher, I can confirm that the book is written by Leonore
Arnberg and can be ordered on our secure website www.multilingual-
matters.com.
Best wishes
Kathryn King
Marketing Manager

In message <001801c28572$d445b7e0$b6bafac1 at sylviewa>, Charles Watkins
<charles.watkins at wanadoo.fr> writes

--
Kathryn King
Multilingual Matters Ltd