"childhood"pseudo-article

laura lmj2t at cms.mail.virginia.edu
Mon Feb 17 14:43:02 UTC 2003

Yes! I remember it too. It was something like The Journal of
Polymorphous/Perverse (some sort of P word) Psychology... And it was
on the Etiology of Childhood.

What a hoot. Let's find it and have our students read it. LJ

Laura Justice, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Curry School of Education
University of Virginia