"childhood" pseudo-article

Nan Ratner nratner at hesp.umd.edu
Mon Feb 17 18:43:00 UTC 2003

I have a copy of it; I am not sure if it is available any more.
Nan

Nan Bernstein Ratner, Ed.D.
Chairman
Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

301-405-4217
301-314-2023 (FAX)

nratner at hesp.umd.edu

>>> Barbara Zurer Pearson <bpearson at comdis.umass.edu> 02/17/03 10:53 AM

Dear Robin and others,

Yes, that's it!

Great.  Thank you.

Laura Justice remembered it as
the Journal of (perverse, polymorphous)
Psychology --some "P" word.  And that
was the key.  Google brought up
The Journal of Polymorphouse Perversity,
a publication of Wry-Bred Press, Inc.
with a Madison Square Garden NY address.

http://www.psychhumor.com/

I tried the site--and while it doesn't look
particularly modern, it listed Etiology
of Childhood as one of its sample articles
and brought me to an order form.

Thank you.
(Infochildes comes through, again!)

Barbara