(variation in) interlanguage prosody

Laurent Rasier rasier at lige.ucl.ac.be
Thu Mar 20 14:20:52 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I'm looking for the following article : The analysis of variation in
interlanguage prosody and its methods by Akiko Kato. This research paper
has been presented at the SLRF conference that took place at the University
of Wisconsin-Madison in September 2000.

I would be very grateful to anyone who could tell me where I can find this
paper. Any other references on the issue of interlanguage prosody and
variation in interlanguage prosody are of course welcome.

Also, could anyone tell me if it is possible to analyze prosody within the
CHILDES-framework? In my Ph.D. research I'm looking at the acquisition of
the Dutch and French accent systems in advanced foreign language learners
and would like to analyze my corpus automatically. Any pointers would
greatly be appreciated.

I thank you for your help! I will post a summary of the reactions I will get.

Best regards,
Laurent Rasier

Laurent Rasier
Université catholique de Louvain - UCL