PhD studentships available

Alcock, Katie k.j.alcock at city.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:23:26 UTC 2003

We have four PhD bursaries currently available within the Psychology
department at City University, London, to start in Autumn 2003. Two cover
fees and a maintenance grant; the other two are for home fees.
Within the department we have strengths in research in language development
including developmental and acquired language impairments,
cross-cultural/cross-linguistic language development, cognitive psychology
of autism, and biopsychology of gender development, among other topics.  We
also have a fully equipped baby lab with preferential looking and
behavioural testing facilities.  See
http://www.city.ac.uk/psychology/developmental.htm
for further information on the research focus of developmentalists within
the department and http://www.city.ac.uk/social/phdresearch.htm for more
information on the bursaries.  The closing date is 31st May.
Please pass this information on to any interested undergraduate or masters'
students you may know.
Thank you very much
Katie Alcock

Katie Alcock, DPhil