Grammatical(G)-SLI

Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 28 18:29:52 UTC 2003

the huge response was that the majority of people had NOT ever
encountered pure G-SLI or they explained how statistical analyses,
depending on how done, suggested they were not pure.  You, Heather,
were amongst the only respondents to point to your own and some other
work in Greece, if I recall.  I, too, would be interested.  I do have
the whole file somewhere and promise to dig it out and circulate the
replies.  If anyone does not want their reply circulated they should
tell me please.
best
Annette