Pricing for JCL

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Nov 3 19:33:04 UTC 2003

Dear IASCL Members,

As you will know, all IASCL members are entitled to subscribe to
Journal of Child Language at a special rate. It was recently pointed out to
us that we were offering it to members of other societies at a cheaper rate
than we were offering it to you. We have to hold up our hands to having made
a mistake. The Journal and the Society have a close and beneficial
relationship and it has always been our intention to recognise that
relationship in our pricing.

So we want to put matters right by offering you a special price for 2004
subscriptions.

We had announced a price for IASCL members of £30/$45.
We are offering LSA and AILA members a price of £26/$39.
*** We now want to offer the journal to IASCL members at £22/$34***

To take advantage of this new price, click here for an order form that
You can print out and fax or post back to us.

http://journals.cambridge.org/phpAds/adclick.php?bannerid=650

***  Please note: if you have already renewed your subscription at the
Old rate, we will get in touch with you to make arrangements so that you
don't miss out on this offer.

If you have any queries in the meantime, please email us at
journals at cambridge.org.

Best wishes

Sarah Nichols
Cambridge Journals