Arabic language acquisition

Diane Pesco dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:30:36 UTC 2003

  (Sorry, just replied w/o this message!!)  See Fauzia Abdalla's work
from McGill University, Montreal, Canada.  Thesis includes info/data on
normal language acquisition too.

Abdalla, Fauzia Ahmed   Specific language impairment in Arabic-speaking
children : deficits in morphosyntax  c2002.
AS42 M3 2003 A233  Rare Book Division Theses Collection (McLennan Bldg,
4th floor)
Diane Pesco

--
Diane Pesco
School of Communication Sciences & Disorders

email     dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
phone    514-398-4102

email     dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
phone    514-398-4102