Your replies to "What is 'normal' in bilingual children?"

Marita Böhning boehning at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Oct 1 21:09:17 UTC 2003

Dear members,
    I would like to thank all of you who replied to my question regarding language development in bi-/trilingual children over the last couple of days. I forwarded your replies to the mother, who is very greatful for your comments, too. I haven't had the chance to read ALL of your suggestions in detail yet as there were so many, but I will. It's a very very interesting topic, now I realise. THANK YOU very much!

I hope all of you who are interested in the topic found the exchange of information as useful as I did.

Best wishes,

Marita Boehning

Marita Boehning
Department of Linguistics