morphology acquisition

Mariana mariana_vial at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 28 03:01:25 UTC 2004

Hello list,

I was hoping someone could point me to sources on acquisition of morphology.  I would be most interested in agreement of adjectives and nouns; what age do we start seeing agreement, and what sort of "errors" are made, etc.  I know there isn't much literature on this topic.

So I'm not a stranger: I'm an undergraduate going into my last year, and I'm working as a research assistant for a project looking at complex noun phrases in French, with Dr. Phaedra Royle.

Thank you,

-->Mariana