PhD prog. Psycholinguistics or Linguistics

Forster K. Agama agamfo at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 23:16:21 UTC 2004

Dear Colleaques,

I am just about finishing my Masters Degree in English studies with concentration in TESOL and Linguistics at Illinois State University.I would like to pursue a PhD program in Psycholinguistics or Linguistics.Can anyone help me with schools that offer these and possibly give me some contacts? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

info-childes Digest - Sunday, December 5, 2004

updated English MOR, POST, and %mor
by "Brian MacWhinney"
role of repetition in word familiarity
by "Tania Zamuner"
Position Available -- Assistant Profession in Deaf Education
by "Silliman, Elaine"