paper needed!

Eva Águila evaaguila at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:06:32 UTC 2004

Great! The University of Barcelona only has access to volume 3 or later
ones.
We have tried to find it printed but no University of the country has the
previous volumes of this Journal.

Could you send me the reprint to my postal address? (see it below)
Best,

Eva

___________________________

Eva Águila Martínez
Universitat de Barcelona
Dept. Psicologia Bàsica
Hospital St. Joan de Déu, Edifici Docent
GRNC, Grup de Recerca Neurociència Cognitiva
c/ Sta. Rosa 39-57, planta 4ª
08950 Esplugues - Barcelona (Spain)

Tel.  93.280.40.00 (ext. 4417)
Fax. 93.600.97.68